Longford Environmental have over 40 years’ experience within the asbestos industry and have a wealth of knowledge working on a multitude of sites.
Longford Environmental specialise in the controlled excavation and removal of land which has been contaminated with asbestos or any other hazardous materials.
Employers need to provide appropriate training for anyone liable to be exposed to asbestos fibres at work.
ASBESTOS – THE FACTS!
WHY CHOOSE LONGFORD ENVIRONMENTAL ?
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Competent advice on the removal, encapsulation and decontamination of Asbestos containing materials (ACMs)
- Dedicated policies and procedures for working within the domestic sector
- Compliance with Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Exposure to Asbestos) Regulations 2006, HSA Guidance documents and approved working practices
- Access to Health and Safety Consultant for more complex works